NES Global Talent are currently looking to recruit an ERP Project Manager, Senior ICT Consultant, Shore Base Superintendent.
Job Title: Senior ICT Consultant
NES Global Talent are looking to recruit a highly experienced ICT Consultant.
Working for a global corporation you will be based a the Head Office in Negeria.
You will be employed as a Senior ICT Consultant who has signicant number of years experience within this area.
Working in a multi-site environment you will be the technical point of contact and be responsible for the data integrity and confidential knowledge management.
The role also encompasses a strong need of commercial skills in the Information Security area.
You should have good solid management skills as you will be managing a team.
Excellant communication skills are essential as you will be working with a number of different nationalities.
This company have an excellant reputation in the market.
On offer is a market leading salary with a exceptional benefits package.
To apply for this position please contact Alison Smith on 016192422128 for further information.
Job Title: Project Manager
Working for a global organisation with over 10.000 employees the Project Manager role is pivotal within this business.
You will be responsible for the development of a integrated project which will be the creation and execution of a global ERP system.
The main responsibilites of this role is analysing and approving changes across the current ERP program team. The current ERP system in place is MS Dynamics so a techncial and functional leader in this area is essential.
Supporting and HR, Finance, Logistics, Control and any other ERP matters.
You will have budget responsibility for creating and maintainiing a monthly financial management process that incorporates the companies financial processes and policies.
This role is based at the companies Head Office in Nigeria.
A full job description is available to candidates.
Base salary and executive benefits is on offer.
Please contact Alison Smith on 0161 942 2128
Job Title: Shore Base Superintendent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
A leading supplier of oil and gas logistic support services throughout West Africa is looking for a Shore Base Superintendent to join their expanding team. The Shore Base Superintendent will be joining a leading international company that has over 30 years of experience in port management and support services.
As Shore Base Superintendent, your key duties will be to:
· Oversee company activities with direct responsibility for utilisation of plant/equipment
· Oversee the training and management of personnel, and full responsibility of training Tally Clerks
· Maintaining relationships and implementing contracts with clients when needed
· Participate in organising and conducting daily planning meetings
· Liaising with the Base Manager in the preparation of the Base Budget
· Ensuring all materials in/out of Support Base, Supply Vessels and Barges have been correctly tallied, measured and reported
The ideal Shore Base Superintendent will:
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in Maritime/Transport Management or related course in Logistics Management (or equivalent experience)
· Be a graduate member of a recognised professional body in Maritime/Transport Management
· Must be fluent in English Language – spoken and written
· Must have demonstrable work experience in a large scale maritime operation
· Must show deep sense of commitment and dedication to organisational growth
This is a great opportunity to work in a role that requires strong organisational skills, confidence working in a Superintendent position with a great understanding of logistic support services, consequently providing excellent opportunities to train and develop further, working in a company focused on organisational growth. The deadline for this application is 6/7/2014. Successful applicants for Shore Base Superintendent will be contacted within 2 working days, as the client is looking to take someone on as soon as possible.
Consultant: Hayley Wells