Today Jobs in Nigeria for Hotel Database Administrator And Contracting
Job Title: Hotel Database Administrator And Contracting
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Management degree or other related disciplines
· Minimum2-3 years prior experience in the hospitality industry
· Good IT Skills
· Leadership and decision-making abilities
· Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Website booking monitoring, local hotel’s booking fulfillment, hotels payment processing, and local packages development and input. Hotels negotiation & contracting.
1. Check the for paid and unpaid Hotel Booking Requests
· Monitoring 7days a week, 24hrs a day
· Contact clients with unpaid requests and attend to their enquiries
· Providing guidance, direction, whilst apply cross selling and persuasive techniques.
· Contact hotels and fulfill paid hotel requests
· Manage and update customer database
. Respond to Hotel Requests on Research and respond to customer enquiries.
· Fulfill Requests from Customer Care and Holiday Team (inbound calls); by contacting and committing clients.
· Package preparation for Hotels
2. Hotel/Client Relations / Database Administration
· Update Full Hotel details and contact information
· Hotels rate negotiation and re-negotiation
· Contact Hotels for room availability /enquiry
· Contact Hotels for room night reservation and security.
· Follow up with hotel to fulfill other components booking requests (i.e. airport pickup)
· Process Hotel Payments with Accounts Department (locally/internationally).
· Hotels Mystery Shopper
· Periodically research hotel rack and competitor’s rates in comparison to the organizations’ rates
3. Hotels Reporting
4. Domestic Hotel Contracting
· Hotel Review and evaluation
· Hotel Contract Evaluation
· Local Hotel Upload on the portal
· Hotel Data & Rate Control/Management