GE Jobs for Commercial & Business Development – Northern Nigeria
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building,
powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Job Title: Commercial & Business Development – Northern Nigeria.
GE Global Growth Organization – Nigeria , Northern Nigeria.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not juAst imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
Grow Your Career with GE
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
GE is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Power & Water
Sales & Project Finance
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University – Academic excellence – (Top 25 %-3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA)
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the above listed background
• English language fluency (oral and written)
• Role will be based in the Northern areas of Nigeria, successful candidate must be able to converse fluently in the local language
• Demonstrated interest in sales, commercial, marketing and the energy industry
• Ability and willingness to be based in the North
• 8 years working experience in related industry preferred in sales and commercial operations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
• Global mindset
• Work experience in the areas of Commercial, Sales, and Marketing
• Multiple industry experience
How to apply