Banking Jobs for Relationship Manager
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Standard Chartered Bank – Lagos, Nigeria
Employee Banking Solutions – Fulfills corporate employees’ banking needs including payroll and other retail products through;
* Generation of new Corporate sign-ups
* Relationship Management of existing Corporates effectively to facilitate portfolio growth
* Driving Activations and penetration of signed up schemes based on assigned targets
* To assess the risk profiles of customer segments and contribute to the Development of effective control measures within the business.
* Adherence and compliance to the local and group standards on Operations risk, Money laundering Prevention (CDD), Service standards
* To grow CCPL portfolio through a focused market segment approach by creating effective relationships that maximize revenues and asset growth
* Organise monthly onsite activations/storms for Branch and New Business sales officers
* Establish relationships with key Companies
* To support in the launch of products, sales strategy, and campaigns to key segments for profitable and quality business
* Drive penetration and cross-sell to existing C&IC customers
Marketing and Campaign Management
* Support Branch and New Business to achieve EB sales objectives for Nigeria
* To support the campaign concept and analyze campaign findings against proposals.
* Work with Head of Employee Banking and Product Managers in the development and execution of marketing initiatives for the acquisition, retention and growth of target customers base
* Generate referrals from HR, Finance, Senior Executives and other stakeholders to acquire, expand and retain profitable relationships and grow market share.
* Work closely with Marketing and other Value Centers to generate sales leads
* Work closely with the other Corporate Relationship Managers and Transaction Banking in building relationships with companies on the approved list and Straight to Bank
* Generate referrals and use Market Intelligence to achieve deeper relationships with customers
Business Planning & Financial Management
* Source potential organisations and recommend their inclusion in the approved company list or Employee Banking
* Advise the Business on companies which exhibit high risk policies and practices hence control and manage risk
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply