Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
Job Title: Daniel – Procurement Coordinator – Nigeria
Emerson Process Management – Lagos , Nigeria
Overall Purpose of the Role
To co-ordinate procurement activities for the Integrated Systems Projects of DMC for West Africa region.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Procurement planning in coordination with Project Managers
2. Continues expediting the order and update the PM/Procurement Manager on the procurement status on periodic basis
3. Coordinate with shipping companies on logistics part of the order.
4. Assist the PM and PA on the procurement and Sales forecasting of the project.
5. Assist the proposal team for the getting the quote during the proposal stage of the project
6. Coordinate with other statutory agencies for the logistic part of the buyouts
7. Arrange to deliver the material to the fabricators facility and coordinate with fabricators of the delivery.
8. Undertake complete responsibility for the procurement activities of the Integrated Systems project.
9. Participate in Global Procurement call and reporting to Global Procurement team.
10. Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
11. To assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and fabricators for smooth execution of the project.
12. To participate in internal and external meetings, promoting the procurement best practise
13. Develop and implement purchasing policy and strategy and maximise savings.
14. Ensure all shipments happen through most efficient and timely manner adhering to Emerson Corporate logistics process and procedures and compliance norms.
15. Work close with freight forwarders and customs / govt officials for permits & documentations needed for all shipments
16. Provide shipment tracking details to projects / operations on a regular basis
17. Keep a record for customs for all JAFZA related BoE
18. Work closely with Stores & project team for all inbound or outbound shipments.
19. Coordinate and manage offsite storage locations
20. Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
21. Any other functions as deemed by supervisor at time to time.
Qualifications Education and Qualifications
• • Degree in Engineering.
• [Experience Requirements]
• • Excellent written and Spoken English
• Drive for Results,Ethics and Values,Negotiating,Organizing,Perseverance,Personal Learning,Planning,Priority Setting,Technical Learning,Time Management
How to Apply
Click here to apply online