Wakanow.com Jobs for Ticketing and Reservation Officer October, 2014
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport
pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
Job Title: TICKETING & RESERVATION OFFICER
The successful candidate should be able to deliver high quality customer satisfaction–by providing first class customer service to customers/passengers. Essentially providing support for the sales department and ensuring revenue generation for the organization. The job will also require a coordinated person with organizational ability.
· First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course or certificate from a recognised Aviation School
· He/she must have completed an IATA course on Fares and Ticketing.
· Ability to use the Amadeus GDS is COMPULSORY
· The successful candidate must have at least 3 – 4 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
· Monitor passengers’ travel request, and ensure that tickets are issued out promptly and accurately.
· Make reservations, bookings and advise customers on reservation status on or before flight departure.
· Issue, re-issue and re-validate flight tickets
· Prepare tickets sales report on a daily basis.
· Ensure strict adherence to laid down business policies and procedures.
· Risk & Operations Management.
· Listening skills
· Must have strong time management skills and possess the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
· Must possess the ability to work and contribute effectively to a team.
· Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Must be innovative, responsive and result-oriented
· Ability to listen and effectively communicate accurately important information to customers.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
· Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with new customers, and maintaining them over time.
How to Apply
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD RESUMES WITH MAIL SUBJECT “TICKETING & RESERVATION OFFICER” to email@example.com