Experience: 2 years
Our client a leading outsourcing firm, have created a new opportunity for a Recruitment Officer to join their award winning HR team.
The search entails an individual with the confidence and ability to deal with people at all levels, who have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, and is a strong team player.
This is a great career opportunity for you to take full responsibility, of the full recruitment lifecycle within a very busy office.
Qualification: Bsc/Hnd in any social science discipline
Salary: Very Attractive
* At least 2 years work experience in a similar role.
* Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good university degree or HND grade in any social sciences discipline.
NB: A recruitment officer with experience preferably from a legal, or professional services environment will be highly considered.
The Recruitment Officer will be responsible with the;
* Developing assessment tools for selection process
* Screening applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications.
* Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Building networks to find qualified passive candidates.
* Managing associate level and business services recruitment
* Developing and maintaining relationships with recruiters,
candidates and clients
* Writing job specifications as required
* Ensuring sign-off is gained for all positions
* Updating Recruitment database on an ongoing basis
* Assisting with partner level recruitment as required
How to Apply
Click here to apply