Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research
centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician at Flowergate Factory, Sagamu.
Job Title: Nutrition Advisor-South West (Job Number: 140006BG)
– Fresh graduates with a BSc /HND degrees (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
– You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
– Good Communication & Presentation Skills
– Good Planning and Organization Skills
– The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions.
You have no sales responsibility.
– The candidates will report directly to the Nestle Nutrition Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing Nestle Nutrition delegate’s documentation and reporting tools.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online.