Document Controllers Career Opportunities
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC, (JPGEM) is one of the leading Engineering and Contracting
Companies offering expertise in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems Contracting in U.A.E and Oman. Having the capability and capacity to provide completedesign and to build turnkey projects, to deliver from the drawing board to completion in finish form.
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC has operated in the U.A.E. for almost a decade, offering its services as a single or multi-service engineering contractor for both medium and large projects.
Job Title: Document Controllers
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC- Dubai UAE – Nigeria
1) Compiling tender documents based on clients requirement.
2) Responsible for scanning and filing of all documents.
3) Ensure hard copy of documents and electronic copy are filed and saved in designated project folder.
4) Ensure timely submission and completeness of reports.
5) Ensure availability of needed documents at all times.
6) Responsible for monitoring all correspondence, incoming and outgoing documents and accordingly updating correspondence log.
7) Handle all confidential documents such as completion certificates, project contract and BOQ of all projects.
8) Preparing and properly filing the technical submittals for the project.
9) Maintaining the project list with project no, plant details, LPO no, value-preparing and recording of commissioning reports, installation report, project completion certificate & warranty letters.
10) Informing the project engineers about the emails they received and sending emails for project engineers when they are out of the office.
11) Preparing and maintaining all project files systematically with project number, index and documents, approved submittals, contractual documents, communication details with clients and updating the project files time to time.
12) Maintaining files of engineers, site visit reports, weekly schedule and weekly installation reports.
13) Preparing project completion certificate as per project execution stage.
14) Supporting the project manager in all the work when required.
15) Coordinating with project team for the schedule of their work.
Performing all other work assigned by project engineers and department head.
Desired Skills and Experience
At least 5 years’ experience in document control.
At least 5 years of experience in Civil Construction industry.
Excellent knowledge of administration, document control and information technology.
Excellent computer skills for both Arabic and English
Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
Bilingual language will be added advantage (Arabic & English)
How to Apply
Click here to apply online