Jimcol Resources Nigeria Limited Recruits Finance & Accounts Manager
The company has 4 business divisions:- Drilling Support Services, Engineering & Inspection Services, Hospitality Services and Construction Services.
The company has been in active business for over 15 years working for very reputal clients such as Shell Petroleum, Shell Gas, ExxonMobil, NNPC, NPDC ,Sterling E & P and a number of smaller organisations.
The company’s current project portfolio is in excess of $60m with a technical staff strenght of 178 staff as at January 2015 and 14 Management/Admin/Support Staff.
The company is currently at its growth phase with revenue growth rate averaging 65% p.a in the last 3 years.
The company’s HR policy permits flexible work hours.
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager
JIMCOL RESOURCES NIGERIA LIMITED – Nigeria
1) Provide leadership and strategic direction for the department.
2) Provide Management with timely, complete and accurate financial report periodically.
3) Responsible for corporate budgeting, budget implementation, cost control and business asset accounting.
4) Responsible for corporate compliance on statutory financial reporting requirements including but not limited to VAT returns, CIT, e.t.c
5) Responsible for managing all company insurances including asset & staff insurances.
6) Responsible for the Performance Management of all personnel in the department. Manage the business relationship between company and its financiers.
7) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
1) B Sc. Accounting + MBA ( Finance or Management )
2) ICAN or ACCA Certified.
3) Minimum of 10 years experience in Accounting role with atleast 3 years in Senior Accounts Management position.
4) Conversant with Accounting & ERP Solutions for Accounting. Capable of multi-tasking and co-ordinating multiple projects.
How to Apply