Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses
automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Nigeria
Emerson Process Management – Lagos , Lagos State
Overall Purpose of the Role
To Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures & policies and administrative projects, for customer representatives (positioned in Emerson Nigeria office) and the Integrated systems Project team of DMC Nigeria office.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Creates and revises systems and procedures for operating practices and recordkeeping systems.
2. Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
3. Provide administrative and office support.
4. Logistics coordination for the office vehicles and support the logistics activities of the office staff.
5. Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
6. Receiving of routine telephone calls, receiving visitors, maintain the decorum of the office area, and preparation for the meeting.
7. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Assisting team in preparing the MOM and other documentations
Qualifications Education and Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree.
• 3 – 5 Years Experience
• Excellent written and Spoken English
• Career Ambition,Creativity,Customer Focus,Ethics and Values,Organizing,Presentation Skills,Priority Setting,Self-Development
How to Apply