Hobark International Limited Vacancy for QAQC Inspector – Drilling & Completion Job
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Job Title: QAQC Inspector – Drilling & Completion
Drilling; rig experience; drilling material/equipment; operations
• Review Drilling & Completion Job programs & ensure full compliance to company rules before implementation
• Ensure compliance with the company rule compliance dossier
• Participate to pre-spud meetings to re-enforce messages on compliance with Rules, JRA, and Barriers and present the derogations in place for the wells by the operations team
• Participate in DCD audits and Call for Tender processes to ensure compliance with company rule
• Ensure proper Rig-up and Spread layout of Site location are in line with Company Rule
• Follow up rig operations by making regular field visits to Rig: Check for Anomalies
• Follow up rig operations by making regular field Visits to Rigless location: Check for Anomalies
• Ensure compliance to Company rule on temporary lines: Whenever temporary lines are made.
• Participate in Monthly HSE meetings on the Rig and pre-spud meetings.
• Participate to Cause Tree Analysis
• Participate in Quarterly meeting
• Keep Downgraded Situation Register and follow up of derogations in liaison with DCD Asset teams.
• Ensure relevant DGS & Derogation dossiers are included in well programs
• Ensure management of change document is prepared by DCD teams & approved before implementation.
• Promote the awareness of company rules within DCD teams and ensure new rules, GM & GS are socialized.
• Challenge established practices to achieve continuous quality improvement
• Report anomalies concerning service quality via the Event Reporting system into SYNERGI
• Utilize SQI Database for logging service quality issues per contractor
• Implement the company QAQC procedures
• Manage the Well equipment inspectors
• Ensure COMPANY’s QAQC requirements are applied
• Liaise with JV Pre-Mob Inspection Team for QAQC RA/EX/DG Load-outs
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis Investigations when appropriate to Contractor Quality failure• Participate in Rig inspection and compliance to company rules
• Follow up installation and hook up of equipment on the rig. Ensure all equipment meets group quality standards and is inspected/ tested
• Participate to HAZID/ HAZOP meetings and workgroups
• Participate to contractor equipment Audit prior to delivery
• Assist DCSI in Rig acceptance process
• Anticipate inspection of Contractor equipment using the Rig 10 Day Look-ahead Prognosis
• Inspect Contractor’s equipment at Contractor Base to ensure fit-for-purpose prior to Pre-Mob
• Inspect Contractor’s equipment at rigsite to ensure fit-for-purpose Pre-Job prior to Program Execution
• Assist DCSSV for supervision of special or critical operations on the rig when required.
• Inspect COMPANY owned equipment at Onne Base going to/from Rig
How to Apply