LMS Coordinator Careers at Venture Garden Group – Lagos, NG
Venture Garden Group is a Global Technology Group of strategically related companies. With
ownership of several fully developed intellectual properties, the Venture Garden Group is able to deliver transformative technologies as “Software as a Service” solutions globally … with no upfront costs to our customers in targeted industries and emerging countries
Job Title: LMS Coordinator
Venture Garden Group – Lagos, NG
Position Purpose: To provide learning management system (LMS) administration and support, intranet web administration and support, and technical training for faculty, staff and students.
• Provide learning management system (LMS) training and support to faculty and students.
• Research and resolve LMS functionality issues.
• Collaborate with peers at other institutions to determine and facilitate best practices.
• Design and maintain official, accurate, and up-to-date Web and Internet presence.
• Maintain and operate various technologies used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs and courses.
• Provide Level 2 support of computer systems and network problems, including answering questions, providing advice, and troubleshooting.
• Specifically assist Help Desk personnel (Level 1) solve basic technical problems; investigate and seek solutions to complex issues and perform onsite installation or replacement of various hardware components, software repair, diagnostic testing, etc.
• Give individual or group instruction to users or make arrangements for instruction of software or systems.
• Configure workstations, system hardware and software, and provide technical assistance.
• Assist in determining hardware, software needs and upgrades.
• Track escalated user problem and inform the user of the status.
• Log all client problems and solutions.
• Display empathy and positive regard for others in written, verbal and non-verbal communications.
• Work effectively with colleagues and students by practicing punctuality, respect for deadlines, collaborative problem solving, and honest communication.
• Build trusting relationships by acting with integrity, courtesy, and responsibility, even in the face of stress or demanding workplace conditions.
• Maintain proficiency as needed and approved by attending trainings, reading job-related materials, and meeting with others in area of responsibility.
• Dress appropriately for a workplace with frequent customer service interaction and community outreach.
• Meet all required standards of confidentiality and safety.
• At least two years of direct, on-the-job experience working with computer applications, operations, and systems.
• Must have a broad knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, basic networking principles, web browser, email client, and integrated office suites (e.g. Word, Excel, Access).
• Knowledge and expertise with Internet development tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
• Knowledge of hardware and associated peripherals (printers, scanners, video, etc.) installation, troubleshooting, and repair procedures.
• Knowledge of software configurations and problem solving methods needed to diagnose and resolve web technology problems.
• Able to supervise and train technology users and work cooperatively with others
• Able to handle detail oriented work while meeting schedules and deadlines.
• Attention to details, decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, good written communication skill.
• Ability to maintain composure and communicate effectively under stress
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, e-mail applications and using the internet;
• Disposed to travelling
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative in pursuing departmental functions
• Gets things done! Execution oriented
• Focused, diligent and task oriented
• Must have exceptional follow-up skills and be able to maintain focus while multitasking
• Speed and versatility
• Team Building
• Values others, and cultures
• Self-starter and Acts with integrity
• Analytical skills
Added Advantage: Possess A+ certification, CCNA, Microsoft Certified Professional certificate.
Remuneration: Competitive based on experience
How to Apply
Click here to apply online