Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Insurance)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Minimum HND / B.Sc in International Relations, Mass Communication or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Advanced Communication skills (English): Spoken and written.
- Moderate Negotiation Skills.
- Advanced Presentation skills.
- Moderate IT skills.
- Moderate Business Writing.
- The CSO will be responsible for attending directly to clients inquiries.
- Preparation of Valuation reports.
- Creation of customer and contractor codes
- Collation of customer feedback in respect of our service delivery.
- Friendliness and error free documentation.
- Measure Variance from agreed SLA.
- Provide special training for all employees on customer service.
- Sending out messages to customers; Birthday, Seasonal or any other messages promptly.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Monitoring of returned direct debit mandate.
- Attending to customers’ complaints.
- Registration of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Preparation of renewable and lapsed policies
How to Apply