Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, a non-banking financial
institution is looking to recruit a
qualifed candidate who will amongst
other things bring innovative and strategic ideas that can drive the
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Professional Certification in Accounting is a must i.e. ICAN.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Finance Unit of a viable Insurance Industry.
- Experience as a Credit Controller, Hands on experience in regulatory activities including IFRS reporting.
- Excellent Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Moderate Analytical Skills
- Moderate IT skills
- Basic Business Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
- Basic Presentation skills
- The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial administration for the company and its subsidiaries in his/her region.
- Solvency monitoring / Asset cover management.
- Preparation of Valuation data and loan policy data.
- Coordinating the debts and existing creditors of the company
- Managing all money borrowed or owed to the business
- Handle timely and effective collection of all bets and customers payment
- Clients account reconciliation-investigation and answering of queries
- Making recommendation on debt recovery to the management
- Formulation and reviewing of company’s credit policy
- Builds and maintains close links with all customers for smooth business operation
- Preparation of relevant credit control reports to the regulatory authority .e.g. Naicom, NDIC etc.
- The objective is to provide accurate financial information,
mitigating financial and legal risks, to support the expansion of the
business and to optimise processes and economic performance.
- The Finance manager will carry out monthly reconciliation of Re –
Insurance Treaty and Accounting, Reconciliation of production report and
- Carry out accounts payable duties such as cash flow management and weekly report.
- Review and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of statutory audit schedule and monthly management account.
- Execute budgetary control activities.
- Investment portfolio, Statutory, ERM reporting and monitoring in line with NAICOM Filters
How to Apply
Click here to apply online