Quo Magnis Limited Recruitment
Quo Magnis Limited is a Human Resource & Organizational
Effectiveness consulting company. Our
work cuts across various
industries and sectors focused on designing enabling structures and
processes that provide the necessary support for such organizations to
We have seasoned consultants with vast experience and competence who
design appropriate and customized structures for clients. We don’t only
design; we also support our clients in implementing these structures
and ensuring overall success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- The successful candidate will partner with a team of payroll,
benefits, and recruiting specialist to provide a full range of quality
- There is a significant interaction with a variety of others in
situations that require sensitivity, flexibility and the ability to
- Develop understanding of the roles & responsibilities of internal clients.
- Understands internal roles to help resolve issues with direction.
- Conduct new hire orientations including explaining company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Respond to employee and client inquires related to HR, payroll, and benefit questions.
- Develop a variety of HR deliverables for clients; i.e. handbooks, job descriptions, salary surveys, etc.
- Collaborate with peers in HR functional teams in the development
and delivery of HR initiatives to ensure a unified HR delivery approach
- Coordinate termination activities including but not limited to exit interviews, references, and final pay.
- Services standard HR projects with assistance from Sr. Consultant.
- Support Sr. HR Consultant with new client implementations.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Act as internal consultant by analysing and recommending
solutions to human resource issues relating to assigned program or
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
Skills & Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional level experience in Human Resources
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong HR procedures knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
Personal Attribute Requirement:
- This is a contract based role and a fantastic opportunity for an
experienced practitioner who is either between jobs or is interested in
being an independent consultant.
This Person Should:
- Be a serious minded individual who is self driven
- Be able to take full ownership of projects accepted, accept feedback graciously and be willing to lead and be led.
- Come with a mind-set focused on accomplishments rather than being an employee.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- An individual with prior business -to – business sales
experience, great communicator with a strong drive and confidence will
be the ideal candidate for this role.
- Managing a team of consultants and responsible for multiple
accounts, the job holder will be required to formulating business
development strategies, sourcing for new clients [sometimes through cold
calls] and generating new business for the company.
- Responsible and involved in pitching and presenting to senior management teams in prospective client offices.
- Responsible for meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Major focus and accountabilities will include new leads
generation and ability to translate these into more sales for the
- Required business development activities will include scheduling
appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the clients, and
extensive research of prospective clients’ business & requirements
- Responsible for active sales follow-up activities.
- Required to maintain customer relationships and ensure customer
loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client
needs appropriate to their business
- Responsible for coordinating multiple accounts and managing a team as required.
Skills & Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience is required
- Prior experience and proven track record as a SUCCESSFUL business development professional is required
- Ability to demonstrate the combined skill of developing business strategies and sales canvassing
- Able and willing to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent customer servicing skills
- Creative capacity is a REQUIRED skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject as the job function applied for.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply. Only those who are not currently in permanent employments need apply.
Deadline 7th August, 2015.