Job Title: Research Executive
- B.sc or HND in Statistics, Mathematics, Demography or any other related course
- Good listening skills and pay attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications (mostly excel, power point)
- Strong ability to design and produce ad-hoc reports
- Ability to extract and process statistically relevant data
- Not more than 27yrs of age, (original birth certificate will be sighted, sworn affidavit not accepted).
- 0-2yrs experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Key understanding of research and survey method.
- Analyse data for primary decision making.
- Develop methodologies for research assignments.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research.
- Build relationship with clients on research and data related projects.
- Prepare reports for/from meetings.
- Deliver on timelines as communicated by line managers.
- Develop SWOT analysis for clients in different industries.
- Analyse, translate and present results.
- Supervise and monitor reports of field and adhoc staff.
- Design questionnaires for data interview.
- Generate consumer insight using field data.
- Any other duty given by line manager.
How to Apply
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 28th Aug, 2015