Business Development Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to
engage in outsourcing services.
The conceptual definition of the company
is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our
In living this definition, we focus on three key areas;
Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and
Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services,
Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related
events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual
contributors and their accomplishments.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying
integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;
estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements;
developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
with business operations.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies,
deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options;
resolving internal priorities.
Other Required Skills
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales
Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market
Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals,
How to Apply
Deadline 2nd September, 2015.