Data Architect / Database Architect Vacancies
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology.
We invest in innovative technologies
that deliver business value in
short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that
deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation.
people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to
deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Architect / Database Architect
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client
operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with
clients; evaluating current systems;
- The data architect should have breadth in established and
emerging data technologies: In addition to depth in established data
management and reporting technologies, the data architect should be
experienced or conversant in emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL
databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured
- Develop database solutions by designing proposed system;
defining database physical structure and functional capabilities,
security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Install database systems by developing flowcharts; applying
optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents
- Provide database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The data architect should understand the system development life
cycle; software project management approaches; and requirements,
design, and test techniques.
- The data architect should have depth in data modelling, database
design and should be sound across all phases of data modeling, from
conceptualization to database optimization and SQL development and
perhaps database administration.
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving
production and application development problems; calculating optimum
values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new
releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Database Design
- Database Management
- Data Maintenance
- Database Security
- Technical Zeal
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted persons that meet the requirements will be contacted.
Deadline 19th August, 2015.