Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (DMS) Vacancy in Port Harcourt, Uyo, Owerri, Enugu, & Benue
Hope Clinical Support Services, a growing new generation Medical
company. Part of the our expansion plans is the
recruitment of highly resourceful, qualified and result-oriented
individuals to fill this vacancy in the establishment.
Job Title: Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (DMS)
Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 5 years
Available Slots: 5
DMS is responsible for the independent operation of sonographic
equipment and for performing and communicating results of diagnostic
examinations using sonography.
The DMS is responsible for daily
operations of the sonographic laboratory, patient schedule, equipment
maintenance, the report of equipment failures, and quality assessment.
The sonographer maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times
and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge
of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with practice licence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should reside in Port Harcourt, Uyo, Owerri, Enugu, or Benue
- Qualification in Medical Sonography or Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Work with a fun and friendly professional team
- Be part of a stable and growing firm that is well recognized
- A great and fun working environment
How to apply
attach your Cover letter, Resume (both as attachment) including your
first name, last name, GSM, availability/notice period, salary
Forward application to: firstname.lastname@example.org