Etisalat New Job in Abuja
Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by
matter or distance; a world where
people will effortlessly stay in touch
with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can
reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst Community Relation
Educational and Experience
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- One year post NYSC experience
- Maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders in host
communities within the Cell Site/Base Station location and leverage on
all existing relationships achieve the company?s objectives.
- Ensure agreed terms with the Communities and obtain necessary
sign-offs on the sites by the communities are done in line with agreed
service level agreement
- Identify opportunities for developing communities and advise all
relevant stakeholders within and outside the company on programmes that
can be conducted to improve the situations
- Conduct surveys for proposed sites to assess and determine
suitability of locations and minimize/ avoid community related issues
- Evaluate prospective cities, towns and communities identified
for build, make recommendations in line with best practice and in the
- Identify all issues (Community and non-community) and work
within company procedures and guidelines to resolve them within agreed
- Ensure proper implementation of all approved community development programs by the company.
- Maintain relationships with host communities after sites are
integrated, promote company image at all times through implementation of
all initiatives and programs that strengthen Etisalat Nigeria?s
position within the host communities.
- Create a ranking of spots in all areas planned for build for
community issues, reference the areas against the database for community
issue and present report on status of issues to management
- Inform, educate and communicate with the host communities on the
benefits of locating BTS?s in their domain and providing first hand
answers to issues that they may face.
- Create and maintain database on all community related issues
- Ensure all stakeholders Radio, Transmission, Site Acquisition,
Rollout, Legal and Finance teams are aware of all community related
- Initiate and carry out dialogues, meetings, negotiations where
necessary on behalf of the organization to resolve issues relating to
roll-out and post roll out operations in host communities
- Provide input in the development/modification (where necessary)
into company procedure and guideline regarding community relations
- Ensure due diligence and integrity is employed at the discussion and all dispute resolutions
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Manager, Government Relations
How to Apply