Forte Oil Vacancy for Senior Security Adviser
With well over 500 Forte Oil owned, dealer-assisted and dealer-developed
retail outlets spread across the country, a major fuel storage
installation at Apapa, Lagos, another major storage depot at Onne,
Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint
aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major
marketer of choice in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Security Adviser
- Coordinate and ensure adequate communication of approved security policies, procedures and measures to all staff
- Monitor the effectiveness of security systems on an on-going basis and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Coordinate the documentation and execution of an
all-encompassing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to guide the activities
of security service providers
- Take responsibility for the development of a security conscious
culture amongst the workforce through the organization of relevant
security programs and trainings
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of relevant security and management reports emanating from the security Team
- Provide overall guidance and manage the performance and career of subordinates
- Identify and recommend relevant security enhancement gadgets,
programs and initiatives to ensure the organization’s assets are
- Oversee the deployment of up-to-date security fixtures across the organization.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and timely resolution of security related issues and matters across the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 4th August, 2015.