Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton
International. Grant Thornton
International is one of the world’s
leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth
meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of
services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are
focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the
communities in which we live and work.
Due to unfolding
opportunities in the local and international operating environment,
Grant Thornton Nigeria requires talented young graduates, who have
developed high appetite for growth and for building a strong reputation
in the accounting profession.
Candidates seeking career exposure in a
dynamic work environment should please check through the requirements
below and if eligible, apply.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Fresh graduates with a burning desire for learning and growth in professional accounting practice.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or related numerate discipline from reputable universities, with minimum of second class upper
- Smart, intelligent and likeable disposition
- Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Logical and strong ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Teachable and ready to learn
- Highly organized and articulate
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
Cognate experience (None required)
22 to 26 years
How to Apply
Interested and Suitable candidates are invited to apply by
submitting their updated resume and cover letter indicating preferred
location by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this publication