HR Learning Manager Job in Non-Banking Financial Institution
Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, a non-banking financial
institution is looking to recruit a HR
Learning Manager who will amongst
other things be responsible for developing the company’s learning
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Learning Manager
- Develops the company’s HR learning strategies.
- Manages the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets.
- Assesses the return on investment of any training or development programme.
- Works with stakeholders to produce programmes that are
satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as
Salesmen, Operations staff and other support groups.
- Develops effective induction programmes.
- Amends and revises programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that might occur in the work environment.
- Helps line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Supervises the work of external trainers.
- Keeps up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Introducing e-learning techniques as much as the system can accommodate.
- Identifies training and development needs within the company
through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with
- Conducts and supervises training and development programs for employees
- Designs and develops training and development programmes based on both the Company’s and the individual’s needs.
- Devises individuals and the company’s learning plans.
- Produces training materials for in-house courses.
- Manages the delivery of training and development programmes.
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees by using questionnaires and through discussions with managers.
- Ensures that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluates training and development programmes.
- Any other task assigned by the Head, Human Capital.
- Masters or University Degree in Arts, Social Sciences or preferably in Education.
- 5 – 6 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS applications
- Ability and enthusiasm to teach
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Listening skills
- Excellent Organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to encourage and motivate people
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets.
- Ability to relate with staff at all levels.
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
- Attention to detail & good level of perception
- Excellent Communication skills (English):Spoken and written
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Moderate IT skills
How to Apply