Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business
advisory and market intelligence
services firm. Our objectives are to
assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by
market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise
and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
successful candidate must be able to analyze financial information and
prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets,
liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial
activities within an organization.
- Perform a variety of general accounting support tasks
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- A B.Sc in Accounting from a First generation university is a Must.
- Must be able to carry out basic book keeping
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- ICAN or ACAA will be an added advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 1 year NYSC relevant work experience preferably as an accountant OR Post NYSC work experience in an accounting role
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Analysis
- Stress Tolerance
- Strong Communication Skills
- Information and task monitoring
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail