Job Title: Technical Category Manager
- Post graduate Degree in Food Science/Technology or equivalent
- Significant experience in working in a food service environment and development of products for food service customers.
- Technical / professional knowledge & skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive product development experience (including product
evaluation, benchmark analysis & matching, process development,
up-scaling & factory integration);
- The purpose of this job is to coordinate the technical activities and provide superior technical support.
- This job develops new flavoring systems and/or select existing
flavors for suitability in specific applications as well as manage
project briefs to a satisfactory conclusion within defined parameters.
- Liaises with customers’ technical teams to clarify project briefs and determine product requirements;
- Understands and operates the flavors/fragrance database;
- Works as required at customers’ premises or other company sites
- Manages active projects as the designated Action Leader;
- Recommends existing flavors/fragrance or create new flavor
blends in response to appropriate customer requests, including
- Gives product presentations to customers, in conjunction with Marketing and Commercial Representatives;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 20th August, 2015