Marketing Jobs in a Multinational Company
Job Title: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager Bring added value to the business, support
global/regional growth strategies and contribute to differentiate the
- Translating relevant marketing & consumer insights into
inspiring and relevant flavor/fragrance solutions supporting client’s
product developments (both proactively and on client request).
- Developing marketing tools at local or category level to promote the company flavor/fragrances solutions and develop the market.
Lead marketing support to some identified customers for the category/market:
- Support client’s product developments by providing marketing
intelligence to select the most relevant flavors/fragrances solutions.
- Position the company as the supplier to count on for
competitive added value market knowledge, brand understanding,
inspiration and winning flavor/fragrance solutions.
- Ensure the right marketing support to maximize the company’s chances to win/defend business.
- Manage proactive and reactive projects with excellence, working
closely with technical teams to ensure relevant, business oriented
- Continuously develop and maintain category/market expertise
(macro trends, consumer drivers, category & market dynamics,
flavors/fragrances, technologies,…). Consolidate this knowledge into
relevant tools that can be shared internally and with clients.
- Ensure the right portfolio of flavor/fragrance solutions for
the category/market and promote it accordingly. Fill the gaps when
needed with technical teams.
- Proactively develop the right promotion tools with the proper
push to sales. Monitor usages and get learning for future improvements.
- Deploy global & regional strategies at category/market
level; identify with commercial teams future opportunities to develop
the business and action plans to go after them.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 20th August, 2015