Vixa Pharmaceutical aims to be Nigeria’s leading pharmaceutical company
with a wide range of
product categories that include; Anti- Malarial,
Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Emetic, Steroids, NSAID drugs,
Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Hypertensive, Worm Expellant, Anti-Histamine and
Anti- Psychotic drugs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
- A good Degree in Pharmacy, Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Good knowledge of territory.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in Pharmaceutical Products.
- Ability to meet target.
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital
medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP
surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may
be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health
Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on
the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This
may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future
targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives
have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when
to target health professions;
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the
company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with
health professionals during presentations;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s,
with intended position and LAGOS STATE stated clearly as subject of the
mail to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 11th September, 2015.