Title: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme (http://nbcmt2015recruitment.com)
The objective is to develop and
retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership
positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven
As part of its talent identification and management
programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the
Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the
leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING
A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);
- A maximum age of 26 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and
English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
Please note that:
- You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.
- Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.
New applicants should click on the “Start
Application” menu and provide their basic information.
On submission of your basic information, you
will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal
the link that will enable you to continue the
application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the
into your browser) to continue the application.
You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal
you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an
e-mail from the portal if your
e-mail address is incorrect, non functional
or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long
time. You should therefore, ensure that your
e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
Returning applicants should click on the
“Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and
** If you have any complaints or encounter
challenges in the course of your application, Please send an
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the help lines: 012916025, 014535316
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply