Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc Recruitment (email@example.com)
role of Maintenance Officers is to move around our various locations
within the country to do routine maintenance of our machines. The
successful candidates will be reporting to the Maintenance Engineer.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Mechanical or Electrical and Electronic
- Engineering from reputable institutions.
- Minimum of two years of experience in similar role
- Age: 25 to 35 years of age
- This is a field work; there must be willingness to move round at short notices.
Job Title: QUANTITY SURVEYOR
successful candidate will be in charge of supervising all projects for
the company. He is to ensure among other tasks taking measurements,
coming up with quotes, liaising with site contractors to ensure good
quality of work.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Quantity Survey in a reputable tertiary institution.
- Must be a registered member of The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS).
- At least 3 years of cognate experience in a construction or related industry
- Ability to travel at short notice to inspect or supervise projects within the country
- Age should be between 30 to 40 years of age.
Job Title: Sales Executives
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Aged between 25 and 35 years.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Effective communication skills.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Business related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- At least 3 years of cognate selling experience in reputable organisations.
Job Title: Invoicing Officers
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Male or Female
- Aged between 25 and 35 years
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Attention to details and numeric competency
- Computer literacy: Ability to use any Accounting software package is an added advantage.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or Finance related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
Job Title: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager who is
the head of factory. He will coordinate both the electrical and
mechanical sections of the department and will also be responsible for
the effective maintenance of all the machines of the company.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution
- At least 3 years of quality maintenance experience in a manufacturing company
- Age should be between 30 to 40 years.
- Willingness to travel at short notice to any of the company’s locations.
Job Title: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
successful candidate is expected to be in charge of our Research and
Development section at the factory. He is to modify existing products
and processes or develop new ones along with replacement of row
materials to minimize production wastage, reduce cost of existing
products and improve quality of products.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any chemical related disciplined in any reputable tertiary institution
- Must have worked in a similar role for at least three years in chemical related organization
- Age: 30 to 40 year of age
How to Apply
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply within 2 weeks of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org