The Candel Company Limited Ongoing Recruitment
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement
and protection company. As
a result of growth and the need to strengthen
our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right
qualifications, mentality, drive and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Packing Lines Operator
- Responsible for the production of the company’s products within
prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation by
performing the following duties.
- Manipulates controls in an efficient manner to minimize waste.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and reports flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports machine malfunctions promptly to management.
- Helps set up production machines each day according to established procedures & schedules.
- Operates production machines to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines
- Maintains an adequate supply of operating materials for
production machines and obtains additional materials according to
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
Job Title: Chemical Plant Process Operator
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run
- Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Job Title: HDPE / PET Blow Moulding Supervisor / Operatives
- Maintains the proper cleaning and greasing of moulds pins & bushes of Blow Moulding Machines.
- Ensure the efficient operation of Blow Moulding machines and down line equipment.
- Ensure preventive maintenance carried out as per machine manufacturer reconditions
- Ensure to follow the Safe Working practices while operating the machineries.
- Operating Blow Moulding machine ensuring all parameters are within the set point, and report to Team Manager any deviations.
- 4-5 years experience in PET Blow Moulding and PET bottle filling Process Hot fill.
- Knowledge on HDPE synergy machine , preferably worked in
bottling company having knowledge of PET bottle blowing ,filling and
- Knowledge and familiarity in processing plastic with PET Blow
Moulding Machines & Injection Moulding of Caps for packaging
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 28th August, 2015.