Job Title: Communications Officer
- First degree, in Arts and Social Sciences
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit risk management
- Assist to define, develop and coordinate the implementation of
both internal and external communications plans, programs and activities
that contribute to the delivery of FCMB’s vision, mission and business
objectives that strengthens its brand, reputation and image in the
- Provide guidelines and expertise for Executive/Senior Management
members as well as business units in developing business writing and
speeches to be delivered to customers at the Bank’s events and
- Work closely with the Bank’s regional offices to help generate
relevant informative and motivating communication about the Bank’s
activities in their markets.
- Work closely with consultants and all stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate publication of the Bank’s annual report
- Conduct research in order to keep up to date with latest trends
in communication channels, with a view to reviewing the Bank’s internal
& external communication approaches from time to time in line with
best fit practice
- Develop templates and ensure aligned communication standard and
approaches for all channels of internal & external communications,
such as Offer letters, congratulatory letters, newsletters, brochures,
emails, social media e.t.c
- Assist to develop an internal communications system that
supports executive/senior management drive to positively influence,
engage and motivate staff.
Job Title: Specialized Lending Monitoring Officer (Energy & Object Finance Monitoring)
- Monitor and ensure that all Energy & Object Finance credit
exposures perform in line with agreed covenants, terms and conditions
- Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree, basic credit course
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Credit Risk Management
- Map, track, report & work to resolve early warning triggers for facilities
- Credit & collateral information review and update to recommend/validate loan classification; check FRR accuracy monthly
- Regular portfolio monitoring & reporting in line with policy, product paper and the Bank strategy
- Collaborate with RMs, agents and other stakeholders for quick response to demands of customers and agents.
- Periodic on-site visit to project and construction site
- Daily exception and weekly activity report.
- Completeness check on documentation for full compliance with all conditions of the lending and policy compliance
- Review call memos to track effective relationship management
- Accuracy of transaction bookings and regular income audit to ensure that all fees are taken promptly
- Review of concentration limit to spot breaches and identify growth opportunities in line with policy
- Provide budget reviews against the actual expenditure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Job title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.