Electronic Payplus Limited is known for world class service delivery,
excellent customer service with a firmly
established client base from
both financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigeria
a wide variety of plastic card from the simplest PVC to the most
sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards, low, mid and high
volume personalization systems, as well as software solutions for
electronic payment processing and chip personalization which are EMV
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Preparation of monthly schedule of fair values of relevant
assets, liabilities revenue and expenses per IFRS for approval and
- Filing of annual returns according to the statutory timelines.
- Sourcing of funds when needed within the deadline given by management.
- Collection of annual tax clearance certificates for all staff.
- Providing finance and accounting support for other department.
- Computation and remittance of VAT by the 15th working day of the following month.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation report of investment income (i.e expected vs actual)
- Ensure the reconciliation of all staff account monthly.
- Preparation of monthly schedule interest receivable for approval.
- Maintenance of register of all investments and borrowings.
- Preparation of monthly and weekly cash budgets for approval.
- Posting of all general journals to the general ledger based on approved general journal vouchers.
- Preparation and submit of SOPL, SOCI, SOFP, SOCE, SOCF with relevant notes
- Preparation of monthly schedule of impairment of relevant assets per IFRS for approval.
- Production of consolidated annual budget before 31st October, each year.
- Provision of cost and financial information for management decision making.
- Conduct and conclude annual statutory financial audit on or before 31st of March of the next year.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time.
- Submission of management accounts on the 3rd work day of every month.
- Submission of monthly accounts receivable report by the 2nd working day of each month.
- Daily submission of bank balances report.
- Production of departmental annual budget.
- A first Degree in Accounting or any Social Sciences course is required.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of Ten (10) years experience.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a team player.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, PowerPoint, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th August, 2015.