Administrative Assistant at Walcoss Consulting
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management
consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish
themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually
revolutionarizing into a global one to be guided by key universal
business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a
reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery.
highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of
their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we
use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues
beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Female)
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems,
procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing
operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office
layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting
orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment
inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft
Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information,
Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control,
- The Ideal Candidate must be a female, minimum of OND holder with
more than 2 years experience relevant to this position and a proven
record to discharge duties and responsibility effectively and
Job Title: Project Supervisor (Male or Female Legal Practioner preferred)
- The ideal candidate(s) must be a Lawyer, must possesses supervisory skills and 1-3 years’ working experience.
- Project management skills would be an added advantage.
- Supervises and completes work requested through Unscheduled Work
Requests that involve the various activities of the NGO and improving
on the database of the NGO.
- Performs job walks for requests involving transportation.
- Interview, select, and maintain an effective work force (where applicable).
- Recommend solutions and changes for improving service levels.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all projects.
- Research and resolve service issues and implement solutions for purpose of improving the NGO activities within the region.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow- through.
- Report to the Executive Committee
- Manage and evaluate project needs, timeframes, and costs for the market.
- Interface and coordinate with operations and account management to ensure specs meet needs.
- Develops scope of work for special projects.
- Generate project and budgetary estimates, yearly programs.
- Manage and monitor workflow within operations, legal clinics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com , ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
Deadline 30th September, 2015.