Sightsavers is a highly respected international development organization
working to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote equality of
opportunity for disabled people.
We work with local partners in
developing countries to tackle the main causes of avoidable blindness
including cataract, and a group of diseases that have been coined
‘neglected tropical diseases’ such as river blindness and trachoma.
Sightsavers is expanding its office Annex to Abuja Federal Capital
Territory Abuja (FCT) Nigeria and we are looking for highly motivated
and skilled person to Support the Abuja Office:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT) Federal Capital Territory Nigeria
The role is for 2 years on a fixed term basis
- The Administrative Assistant will be a member of the Sightsavers
Nigeria Country Office and will report to the Nigeria Country Office
Finance and Support Services Manager.
- The Administrative Assistant would be responsible for the
day-to-day administrative management and support services at the Nigeria
Country Office (NCO) annex office Abuja FCT and also provide support
for The Regional institutional Funding Manager and Global Technical
Lead- Eye Health.
- National Diploma or Higher tertiary qualification from
recognized institution in Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in administrative role
Overall Purpose and Responsibilities
- Management of the NCC) annex office Abuja FCT
- Management of contract with landlord, Security Company, IT
consultant, cleaning company and relevant suppliers and ensuring
effective supervision of security staff
- Assist with processing vouchers for payment as appropriate
- Assist teams with all administrative aspects of external
meetings including confirmations, registration and other materials
- Assist the Admin Officer with follow up for accommodation and logistics support for staff on official mission to Abuja
- Overseeing the payment of utility bills; electricity, water and waste.
- Administers petty cash and ensure that all payments are duly authorized and supported with appropriate receipts and Signatures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Download Application Form
These 2 (Two) Separate documents should be completed and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 30th September, 2015