Diola Logistics, (a division of Marcel Group of Companies), we are into
consolidated Maritime Management; providing international shipping
services for all areas of shipping management and operations in
international dimensions with respect to quality shipping, safety, and
marine environment for cleaner seas.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support
to the Chief Executive Officer and will manage assigned projects to
- Prepare, receive and manage written correspondence/ reports pertaining to the activity of the office.
- Maintain and manage the CEO’s calendar appointments, keeping him
on-track for various meetings. Complete expense reports, when
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing
objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation
of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to
- Renewal of all the organization/ Vehicle documents on yearly basis as required in the logistics industry
- Composes and prepares correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with staff on matters related to CEO’s initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and
concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the
success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects
for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prepares reports, as requested, using data received from Accounting and Billing departments;
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously,
pro actively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion,
often with deadline pressures.
- Schedule meetings with the Medical Director and Administrative
team to get updates on program and financial operations; prepare minutes
reflecting committee meetings.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of excellent customer service.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments.
- Demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Must exhibit skills related to Scheduling, Informing Others, Self-Confidence.
- Presentation Skills.
- Meeting Management and client relationships,
- Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision
Making, Administrative Writing Skills, development of Policies &
- Skill in building relationships and connecting with professional and other administrative staff.
- Proficiency using Microsoft packages and surfing internet
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related course of study.
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience in administrative support, logistical planning and/or strategic planning.
- Lagos Residents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6th November, 2015.