Administrative (Intern) Job at Miraton Matador Group Sept., 2015
Royal Metador Outsourcing – Our client, Miraton Matador Group is
involved in 4 major sector of the economy (The Outsourcing business, the
energy industry, the ICT industry and the finance lending business).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative (Intern)
About the program
- The administration internship program runs for a period of three
months (depending on experience). It is designed to enable candidates
understand our business, business model and have the required skills,
needed in the market place.
- Interns whose appraisal reflects outstanding performance are hired as full time employees.
- The intern will be assigned to a full – time employee of MMG;
for a month, designed as a shadow period; whereby the intern watches and
imitates the employee.
- The remaining two month will be a test/trail period whereby the
intern, is expected to have assimilated our company culture and values.
- The program runs throughout the year. As this is an entry point
into MMG. We recruit in batches from January – March, March – May, May –
July, August – December.
- Follow – up on invoice orders and product pick – ups
- Assist in personnel deployment and recruitment in the outsourcing business
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and phone calls
- Work with assigned Energy Consultants and Technical Team to
manage and support the sales process from initial data collection,
through contract closing and deal entry. Role should improve efficiency
and effectiveness of Energy Consultants
- Maintain standard workflow and adhere to business processes.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and retail suppliers.
- Escalate issues timely and appropriately to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to Accounting team for monthly financial close.
- Contribute to achievement of team goals and objectives.
- Other responsibilities commensurate with position as assigned.
- The administrative Officer role is for individuals with relevant experience in a the human resource team.
- Successful candidates will be required to assist the administration team in achieving its set goals and objectives.
- Assist the administrative team/department for the under listed duties.
- Collate data related to our outsourced personnel.
- Collate data related to outsourced client.
- Documentation duties.
- Report preparation, correspondence duties with clients and outsourced personnel.
- Initiate payment vouchers, track bank transfers and other bank duties.
- Field work is involved (Recruitment day) and ‘know your clients’ scheme.
- Human resources Finance and procurement functions.
- Assist in personnel deployment and recruitment.
- Update social media websites / forums / network with innovations, development, news and company’s information.
- A University Degree or HND from relevant discipline, preferably with a Science and Engineering Background.
- Should be a Female candidate, between ages of 21-25.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to manage people effectively and productively.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Relevant experience is required for the administrative officer role
- You’ll be analytical, enjoy working people’s environment.
- Has proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans
- Have ability to multi- task.
- Has experience in managing large group of persons effectively.
- Excellent Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint skills.
- Charismatic and excellent communication skills
- Successful track record of achieving sales with any product.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork, ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- The Company is located along the Lekki – Epe Expressway; Just
after the Victoria Garden City Roundabout. Residents along this axis
will be considered first.
- For the Administrative Intern role, applicants with a salary of
NGN25,000 for 3 months; upgrade to basic salary on successful appraisal,
after the set period. While, for the Administrative officer role;
salary is upto industry standards
- A female applicant is more suitable for this job position between ages of 21-25.
- Transportation available during office hours.
- If your residential address can be moved to our preferred location, kindly state on your application.
- Aptitude test, Microsoft test and Interview will be conducted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject: Intern/-MMG/Name
For enquiries, please call: 01 – 2912087
Note: Do not apply if you are currently out of Lagos
Deadline: 31st October, 2015.