AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is a non-governmental
donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care
and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria,
including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. Since 2001,
we have worked
closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and
mitigate the impact of those disease through cutting edge, innovative
and sustainable approaches.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
- The M&E Associate will work in collaboration with program staff to provide information needed for supporting all programs.
- He/She will support quality data collection and collation of reports for program monitoring.
- Inform internal program strategy by quantifying program impact and evaluating progress towards program goals
- Monitoring and evaluation of OVC program
- Support the review and validation site and community level monthly reports
- Support Data Quality Audits
- Provide technical support for the monitoring and evaluation of
all programs implemented at all APIN supported sites and community
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- A first degree in the Physical or Social Sciences with at least
two (2) years’ experience in data collection, entry and analysis
especially HIV/AIDS programs.
- Candidates with experience in the APIN supported program will have additional advantage.
Required Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Interest in research and development of data collection and analysis tools
- Strong understanding of project management cycle
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with large data sets and spreadsheets in MS Excel and other databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should write stating how their
skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable. The suitability
statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of
the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full
name. The subject of the mail should be the job position being applied
for. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 27th September, 2015