Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Graduate with Bachelor degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Area Sales Management.
- A valid driving licence
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and developing customer
- Good business sense
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Maintaining and increasing company’s sales.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding companies customer base
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job position as subject.
Deadline 14th September, 2015.