Benson Idahosa University is a private Christian University providing
state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and professional education.
We are committed to the mission of raising leaders for the nation, who
are complete in spirit, mind and
body, thus contributing to the
production of high-level leadership and quality manpower for the nation
and the world.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Location: Benin City
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy plus 10 years pest-qualification experience.
- ACA or ACCA or ACMA plus 8 years post qualification experience or any other equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must be persons with good Christian testimony.
- They must possess inquisitive minds, be honest and reliable.
- A working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit duly signed 15 copies
of applications together with 15 copies of their current Curriculum
Vitae (CV) containing the following particulars:
- Name in full with Surname in capital letters
- Post desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Current E-Mail Address
- Names and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended With Gates
- Professional and Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Three sealed “Confidential Reports” from the following:
- Immediate past Head of Department
- Resident Pastor of your Church
- Any reputable person in the society
Applications with copies of the Curriculum Vitae should be addressed and forwarded to:
Office of the Registrar
Benson Idahosa University,
Deadline 8th September, 2015.