Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and
Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal
expansion processes, they have decided to hire the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Digital Media
- The Business Development manager will build market position by
locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business
- The manager will also implement the company’s Social Media
marketing and handling all aspects of planned events / communication
- Administration includes content strategy, develop brand
awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales,
designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating
relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
Qualification/Requirements & Experience
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- 5 – 8 years work experience in the relevant field
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms,
their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,Google+, YouTube,
Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
- High Energy
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Creativity Qualifications and Experience
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related
events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual similar
businesses including competitors and their accomplishments and failures.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting
potential partners across the country including buyers ; discovering and
exploring all opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing competitor
strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating
options; resolving internal priorities and making recommendations to
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying
integration of new products and lines with company strategies and
operations; examining risks and potentials; constantly re-assessing
business’ needs and goals.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping key information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements;
developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
with business operations.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 6th October, 2015.