Business Development Officer in Port Job Harcourt at Tros Offshore Limited
Tros Offshore Limited, Established in 2009, Trosoffshore provides marine and logistics support to the oil and gas industry. Primarily servicing
the West African offshore oil and gas exploration and production
industry, Trosoffshore provides its customers with a comprehensive
suite of offshore
support and marine services. Trosoffshore also
provides safety solutions for people working at height in the Oil and
Gas and Construction industries and works in partnership with some of
the leading brands in the fall protection industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Description of Role
- The Trosoffshore Business Development Executive is accountable
for customer relationship management, client account management,
customer acquisition and revenue growth within the company.
- Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing opportunities for Trosoffshore products and services.
- Build revenue and market position by identifying, developing,
negotiating, and closing sales. Developing business opportunities that
will lead to increased revenue and market share.
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities for Trosoffshore.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Identify, understand and resolve issues that might prevent the successful delivery of company services.
- Carry out market research as required and provide ongoing support to Trosoffshore clients.
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; and always exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Detailed knowledge of Trosoffshore offerings, products and services.
- 2 years experience in the Marine or Oil and gas industry.
Education / Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum 2nd class upper).
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets, closing sales and obtaining new business
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient in the use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- 3 years experience in direct sales/business development
- Ability to learn quickly and gain a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Ability to achieve a high level of success in the development of client relationships
- Experience of delivering on sales targets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 7th October, 2015.