Business Development/Facilitator (Lawyer)
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management
consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish
themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
Job Title: Business Development/Facilitator (Lawyer)
- Business Development /Facilitator develops, coordinates and
presents workshops, seminars, special events, change management
strategies, training materials, job aids, self-paced and mediated
instruction for adult learners.
- The Facilitator creates and/or delivers training and education
programs in a defined area of expertise to meet the needs of an
identified employee population or program client group.
Nature of Work:
- This position reports directly to the Principal Partner of the Firm.
- This is a professional position that requires that the applicant
has an effective written and oral communication skill in order to
effectively create and facilitate workshops, training sessions, and
training materials of Oil & Gas sector.
- This type of communication requires demonstrated skill in the
development of training content, and the ability to translate
theoretical/conceptual information into clear and easily understood
- The Business Development/Facilitator will have knowledge Oil
& Gas Industry, facilitation and training techniques, instructional
design methods, and specific knowledge of the program or training
subject matter area.
- Organize, publicize, and recruit audience for participation in learning and development programs.
- Researches literature and other materials to assure services are
developed to the most current evidence-based practices in the subject
of the program.
- Develop training curricula, instructor manuals, learner guides,
and other materials, and/or utilize purchased training programs that
meet identified learning goals.
- Facilitate formal and informal workshops and learning experiences for large and small group presentation.
- Develop and facilitate planned programs for organizational
change and improvement using action research, organizational
development, and quality improvement concepts and methods.
- Coordinate or perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document learning and development programs.
- Develop and manage data bases for to track progress of participants and program scheduling.
- Plan and manage a budget for program materials used during facilitation.
- Compile tests and other evaluations to be used to measure learning and performance as a result of learning initiatives.
- Conduct training needs analysis to support development of instructional designs.
- Define learning goals for each training initiative. Identify the
most appropriate and cost-effective training approach, including
selection of training media.
- Perform other duties as required in support of the department,
grant or program, including, but not limited to, periodic reporting,
supervision of contractors, and specific administrative requirements of a
program or grant.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- This position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or
equivalent, with at least more that 5 years of experience related to
- The ideal candidate must be a Lawyer, knowledge of Oil & Gas sector would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th September, 2015