Skills and Educational Requirements
- Masters qualification in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Rural Marketing or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Interpersonal and Intercultural sensitivity
- Minimum of 5years of experience in communications preferably in healthcare and social development organization.
- Experience in corporate/HNI fund raising preferably in health care sector will be an added advantage.
- Collaborative partner who values who values teamwork and integration.
- Proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other application.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Planning, developing and implementing communication strategy with reference with organization brand positioning.
- Event planning and management
- Media management and development
- Development of communication channels with all stakeholders
- Information management
- Resource center setting up & management Corporate fund raising.
- Collation of communication materials
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as subject
Deadline 14th September, 2015.