Civil Engineer Vacancy in Real Estate and Construction Company
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a Real Estate and
Construction company, is looking for dynamic and highly skilled
candidates to fill the position below:
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to
accomplish goals and directing the integration of engineering activities
with business priorities.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site
investigations to determine whether it is appropriate for project
- Use a range of computer-aided design packages for developing detailed designs.
- Develop realistic, well thought-out project plans and manage resources to achieve plan goals
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and business requirements, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Provide professional advice and assistance to the Engineering department.
- Manage relationships with key engineering suppliers – capital and revenue expenditure.
- Work with a team of Engineers, with emphasis upon on-going process improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders as well as external vendors and service providers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 24th September, 2015.