Shipping and Logistics – As part of the UniGroup family of companies,
Crowdfolx Logistics has more than 50 years experience customizing
solutions to meet unique transportation and logistics needs. We bring
you the experience and expertise of the nation’s most well-known and
trusted names in the transportation industry, United Van Lines and
Mayflower Transit, along with the global footprint of UniGroup
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Manager
- Ensure compliance to Safety Management Systems.
- Achieve zero incident in Property Loss Prevention PLP.
- Advise management on safety issues by providing resource information on health and safety.
- Ensures the company comply with all applicable legal
requirements and other requirements i.e. The Crowdfolx Shipping and
Logistics Operating Requirements.
- Identify potential property loss incidences and profer short and long term solutions.
- Provide professional/technical/competent advise on all areas of
safety in the work place, to all on site and enforcing the
implementation of corporate safety standards while supporting the
implementation of periodic safety certification.
- Ensure zero major accidents and promote injury free workplace environment.
- Ensure the implementation of Company’s Health and Safety
Policies and Practices and conducting occupational health and safety
trainings in the Plant, Shipping/Transportation and reduce the risks and
costs associated with work related accidents/incidents.
- Promote company reputation through workplace environment that support productivity, health and safety.
Desired Candidate Profile
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Integrity/Accountability Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Influencing and persuasion
- Good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential.
- Strong Personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform.
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment.
- Able to travel within and outside the country.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Physical / Biological Sciences or related field.
- Safety Certifications (NEBOSH and OHSAS 18001) will be added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: logistics_Info@crowdfolx.com
Deadline: 30th October, 2015.