Current Jobs at Nampak Cartons
Nampak Cartons based in Ibadan was established in 2004 to supply
British American Tobacco’s (BAT) cigarette packaging requirements. While
BAT is still the major customer, cartons and labels are now produced
for a number of multinational companies.
Our factory is situated
next to the BAT Nigeria factory on the Ibadan-Lagos Expressway. We
operate state-of-the-art gravure printing presses with a highly skilled
on-site team backed by the extensive technical resources and experience
of the Nampak Group.
We are recruiting to fill the job positions of
Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspectors
- Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4
years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety
and quality are essential priorities.
- Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
- Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory practices.
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
Job Title: Printers and Coating Operators
- A Metal Decoration trained Printer/Coating Operators (Coater) with
minimum qualification in West African School Certificate and / or
Diploma in Printing Technology
- Must have multi skilled Lithographic experience.
- Must be quality conscious.
- 5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
- Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without supervision on preferably
- Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters.
How to Apply
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should
forward application letters and CVs to the e-mail address below within
Two (2) weeks from this publication date:
Nampak Nigeria limited,
3-7, Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, lagos.