Favohealth Is Recruiting National Marketing Manager in Lagos
Favohealth is a specialised consultancy offering premium and tailored
recruitment solutions and services. We place high calibre candidates
into sales, marketing, clinical support and management
the following industry sectors;
- Surgical devices and equipment
- Consumer healthcare
- Animal health
- Clinical Research
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
- Responsible for evidence-based clinical presentation – medical devise range of products.
- Generate leads and work along with Key Account Managers.
- Product training, advise on best practice.
Key Accounts Management
- Create national coverage plans.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support demand creation and develop and maintain accounts across the region.
- Track and communicate market trends.
- Provide leaders ip and medical expertise in the development of
strategic clinical, professional education, sales learning and
development and patient awareness programmes in line with global
- Work closely and cooperatively with surgical clinical and
training centres locally and overseas to developbment of healthcare
professionals in acquiring and developing skills and comretence in asic
and advanced surgical techniques and technologies.
- Active y participate in clinical committees and conferences and workshops within and outside Nigeria.
- Establish ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, government officials and healthcare organisations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Ideal candidates should possess an MBBS or B.Sc Nursing (with 5years clinical practice).
- B Pharm, Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of
selling/promotion experience in the healthcare indusr, may also be
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Stron clinical background
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Proven and progressive previous exerience in sales/services/promotion to key opinion leaders (KOLS) in healthcare sector.
- Experience in the s es and marketing of Medical Devices and Consumable is an added advantage.
- Most importantly, you must be self-driven, enthusiastic, positive and outgoing, with excellent ‘people skills’
- Ideally with an entrepreneurial mm set, a self-starter and excellent problem-solver
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work to meet auality standards and deadlines
- Excelent communication and presentation skills, ‘both, written and verbal
- Desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative Team
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to our Global leadership profile
induding but not limited to: integrity- based actions, collaboration and
teamwork, sense of urgency arid results driven.
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local languages with preference in Hausa as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesise complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excelent organisational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Ninette@favohealth.co.za
Deadline 12th October, 2015.