Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) Admission for 2015/2016 Pre-Degree Programmes (email@example.com)
Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) – Applications are invited
from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non- resident
Foundation and Pre-Degree Programmes of the Federal University
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission
into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University while the
Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to
prepare candidates for JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary
Examinations Board) examinations for Direct entry admission into the
200-level in any university in Nigeria and some partner universities
Available Subject Combinations for the various Programmes
A.) Foundation Programme
- History/Literature/CRS (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
Options/Field: Social Science
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/Economics/Igbos (GEI)
- Literature/Economics/Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/CRS (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
Options/Field: Management Science
- Business Studies/Accounting /Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
Options/Field: Natural Science and Engineering
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
B.) General Pre-Degree Programe
Options/Fields: Arts and Social Sciences
- English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Literature in English (EEGL)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)
- English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)
- English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)
- English Language/Mathematics Geography Economics (EMGE)
Options/Fields: Physical, Medical Biological Sciences and Engineering
- English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)
- English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)
- English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPCM)
C.) Special Pre-Degree Progamme
- Fine Arts
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet
the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in
the Sciences and Engineering, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and
Arts courses in Federal University, Ndufu Alike, lkwo, and in all
JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
- Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5
credits in 5 different subjects (including English Language and
Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
- The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
- Applicants into 2015/2016 preliminary programme are advised to
check our website from time to time for the date of possible
interview/examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to registered for 2016 UTME during the programme
- All Candidates are requires to use valid e-mail addreses and personal telephone numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately
or withing two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or
printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions
very carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure
to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
How to Apply
- Candidate should Click Here to to Sign Up with Valid Email to generate Application Number and Password.
- Check your Email and click link to get generated Application Number and Password.
- Sign in with Application Number and Password and begin online registration
- Enter Phone Number, Personal Details and upload valid passport Photo on Phase two of Online Registration and click submit
- The Passport Photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3
months before the time of the application) and the sizes should not be
more than 100KB. Selfies and inappropriate Photo are prohibited.
- Generate and Print out Invoice and make payment at the Bank. Please see invoice for payment details.
- Candidate should pay the sum of Seven thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only.
- After Payment at Bank, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to
your Mobile Phone within 48 hours (Please ensure you provide a valid
Phone Number in Step 4)
- Enter the 16-digit Access PIN and you will be redirected to Phase Three of Online Registration.
- Enter School Information, Qualification and Scan all copies of Credentials into a single PDF File and submit.
- Click on the “Complete Application” button on the next page, and print Application Form from your email email.
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
- Account Name: Federal University, Ndufu Aliko-Ikwo
- Account Number: 1013961919
For further enquiries, please contact:
Phone: 08050764262, 07036848943 and 08033065655
Deadline: 11:59 pm, Monday 28th September, 2015.