We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- To provide leadership, management and operational direction for
the activities of the Medical/Sales reps Team, in order to achieve sales
and expense targets
- Manage the activity of the Medical reps Team to ensure achievement of Ferring Pharmaceutical Nigeria Sales Objectives.
- Contribute to the setting of direction of Sales and Marketing
Strategies and ensure the sales effort is aligned with and focused on
core Marketing strategies
- Manage the distributor and other key Customers for maximum
performance; ensuring Company guidelines on Sales and Distribution are
- Ensure all activities of the Medical reps Team are in conformity with Ferring Commercial ethics code, and NAFDAC guidelines.
- Recommend attractive reward and recognition initiatives for
agreement with the GM Sub-Saharan Africa and thereafter implement to
- Drive Sales Force Effectiveness initiatives within the Medical reps Team.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback and act on the performance of the Medical reps Team to ensure effectiveness
- Drive the restructuring of the field force
- Contribute to the preparation of National Sales Budgets and
eventually Regional Targets. Monitor Sales Results and ensure regular
feedback to Sales Team
- Recommend for agreement the Field Sales Expense Budget and
ensure Regional Budgets are monitored and maintained within agreed
- Drive for results
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Building effective teams
- Motivating others
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidate Education, Qualifications & Skills:
- Pharmacy degree.
- Previous successful experience of leading teams in a commercial
environment, especially in developing capability and bench strength
- At least have 4 – 6 years senior management experience, with the focus on sales & marketing in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Strong marketing and selling experience in the pharmaceutical
sector with at least 8 years commercial experience in an Nigeria
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive strategic business development plans for the business
- Must be prepared to travel within territories in Anglophone West Africa.
- An experience of ART will be a plus.
- Excellent English & computer skills
- A proven track record of continuous success
How to Apply